- 2/3 Cup High Quality Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 10 Grinds of Fresh Black Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lemon, strained - no seeds
- 1 Large handful of Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1/2 Large English Cucumber, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 16 oz Container of Low-Fat Cottage Cheese (small curds)
Combine all ingredients in blender and whiz until smooth. Mixture will be very thick. Great as a veggie dip, salad dressing or on fresh cooked pasta.
-Dianne "The Salad
Click here to read more.